Reham Saeed not happy with Ghada Abdel Razeq's ex-husband false statementsExclusive
2 years ago
1 ⁄ 1
- Photo 1 ⁄ 1
elCinema.com managed to reveal true reasons behind actress and TV host Reham Saeed's withdrawal from the upcoming series "Hekayat Hayat" (Hayat's Story) which was reported by the media it was due to her participation with Amr Saad's series "Bashar Mislokom" (People Like You).
The true reason turned out to be a dispute between Reham and Mohamed Foda, actress Ghada Abdel Razeq's ex-husband, who said that he was behind nominating her to star in "Hekayat Hayat" which he announced after his episode with her in her TV show "Sabaya El Khair" on Al Nahar satellite channel.
It seems that Reham wasn't happy with this false statement so she decided to immediately withdraw from the series, which is written by Ayman Salama, directed by Mohamed Sami, produced by GM and stars Ghada Abdel Razeq, Tareq Lotfi, Mahmoud El Gindi, Khaled Selim, Rogina and Naglaa Badr.
Most viewed this week
- Photos: Artists and Celebrities Celebrate Khaled ...
- 39,818 views
- Watch: Kuwaiti Zohra Alkharjy Cuts Hair in Solidarity With Breast Cancer Patients
- Neil Patrick Harris to Host 2015 Oscars
- Video: El Sakka: Mansour El Hefny resembles Robin Hood... Upper Egyptians are true gallants
- Waad Releases New Music Video